Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Tuesday February 19, 2013


"I am free to be myself."

What a splendid idea! I am a big fan of inspirational quotes and I really liked this one today.
I have been struggling with figuring out what I should do for an online presence, and I finally came to the realization that it is simply easier for me to have a blog and to keep it simple.

Whew...I said it. It is rather freeing to admit that I do not want more hassle in my life with a crazy website. So many other things I would rather be doing. Like painting, writing, working on graphic design or illustration projects. I would even rather be cleaning than fiddling around with my own website. :-)

In the great state of Minnesota it is a cold and blustery day, 6ยบ above zero...yes, practically balmy, right?

I happen to be working on new artwork, like this:


Simple wash with gouache on watercolor paper and then a doodle with ink added.


3 comments:

  1. This has to be you...reading! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lynn! I have just been fighting with the whole process for over a year and I am done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm so with you, sister!
    i never realized how much it was draining me
    even entertaining all the suggestions
    and improvements
    i could be doing.
    i like simple.
    i like free:)
    brava, braveheart,
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete